Monday, September 19, 2005

September 19, 2005

Monday


TODAY'S BLOG/JOURNAL TOPIC... Tell me a little bit about your home high school. I am not going to ask you questions, instead I want you to write this like it is an online article, tell me what you think is important for me to know. It can be funny, but keep it truthful. Give it a title that MAKES me want to read it, like..."Killer Man Eating Lockers" Don't get too weird or suggestive, but have fun trying to tie your title to what your blog is about.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Marine City: The Next Generation
It Goes There.

MC HIGH is like a delicious dessert. All the teachers are pretty cool, and everyone knows each other so we all just hang out all together and go to the circus. And it is true, we do jam out to techno in Advanced Bio. But, I mean with every way cool school you have some drama. And our school goes there, like Degrassi does, but MC takes it one step further. That is just how we do things. People can be mean to others but I just don't stand for that. At my school, I like to go to class, and socialize, and just have a good time. I wish we took more field trips. Also, at my school I like to follow Jordan Pauli around and chant his name. The classes I'm attending this year are AP Lit, which is a fun class, Government, which is sweet and I have that with Kim Forbes who also attends here, and Advanced Biology which is interesting and any class that plays techno/trance is good in my book. Overall, I'd just like to say that I think my school is a wonderful school with good people in it, and that Marine City is going to beat St. Clair this friday.