Friday, September 16, 2005

September 16, 2005


FALL PREVIEW 2005
Fall is a big time for television. It's when the television networks premiere their new primetime line-ups with new shows and of course new episodes of last seasons favorites.

www.zap2it.com

Zap2it is a website that devotes itself to what's on tv.
Go to www.zap2it.com
Click on "TV" in the purple bar on the top.
Click on "special section" in the green column on the left hand side.
Now clickon the Fall 2005 picture.

1. Pick one Major Network and tell me about the new shows in their fall line up.
2. I want your predictions on which shows you think will make it and which ones won't.
3. On the Fall 2005 page, I want you to also go to on the "See" links.
4. Tell me about what you found there.
5. Tell me what show if any you plan on watching this fall season.


!!IMPORTANT REMINDER: IN ORDER TO GET CREDIT FOR THIS WEEK'S JOURNALS YOU MUST HAVE THEM POSTED BY THE END OF THE CLASS TODAY! QUESTIONS ASK MRS. HOLLADAY!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

The Apprentice: Martha Stewart
-Martha Stewert uses Donald Trump's Apprentice idea to work for her magazine/television/Kmart empire.

The E-Ring
Military workers in the pentagon have to make quick decisions to keep the world safe.

Inconceivable
A drama about doctors and nurses who work at a fertility clinic.

My Name Is Earl
An old crook wins the lottery and wants to start his life over by righting all the wrongs in his life.

Surface
An unknown species of life is popping up in waters around the world.

Three Wishes
Reality show based on Amy Grant helping people in need.


Predictions =

The Apprentice: Martha Stewert- People will watch it.

The E-Ring- it might do allright.

Inconcievable- won't work.

My name is Earl- It won't make it.

Surface- No.

Three Wishes- It will stay on.

At the "See" Best and Worst, it's reviews about certain shows including Everybody Hates Chris, My Name Is Earl, and Head Cases.

I plan on watching Reunion and I might watch Prison Break. After that it's just re-runs that I watch.